Vision & Mission Statement
We aim to create a nurturing school community, where children excel in their achievements and are inspired to continue learning in the future.
Hallwood Park Primary School and Nursery nurtures its pupils by:
- Providing a safe, happy school in which pastoral care is given high priority by dedicated staff;
- Expecting and promoting the highest standards of behaviour;
- Giving children an excellent, secure start to their school experience in our Nursery and establishing positive relationships with parents;
- Developing a strong sense of community and pride, with a “family feel” to the school.
Hallwood Park Primary School and Nursery encourages its pupils to excel by:
- Striving for the highest possible standards of achievement across a broad, well-planned curriculum;
- Using the extensive school grounds and performing arts to stimulate a love of learning in all children;
- Being inclusive and committed to providing for individual children’s needs;
- Ensuring that staff are given opportunities to continue their own learning and to share quality practice with other professionals;
Hallwood Park Primary School and Nursery inspires its pupils to become independent learners by:
- Fostering a willingness to take risks and to persevere in new learning situations;
- Celebrating individual strengths, talents and progress;
- Promoting respectful attitudes and encouraging them to have a voice in the running of the school.