There is a school uniform at Hallwood Park Primary School and all children are expected to wear it. It looks smart and we believe it develops a positive attitude towards school and work. It also promotes a sense of belonging to our school community.
Under normal circumstances, children are expected to wear their uniform during school hours, to and from school, and while attending school trips. Parents are asked to cooperate by ensuring that uniform is in the correct colours and that it is clean and tidy.
Acceptance of enrolment at Hallwood Park School and Nursery assumes an agreement from the parent that their child will dress in accordance with the school’s uniform policy.
For reasons of Health & Safety, the only jewellery that children are allowed to wear to school are small, stud earrings and a wrist watch (no alarms).
Uniform List – all available in local high street shops:
- White or pale blue shirt or polo shirt*
- Black or grey trousers, skirt, pinafore dress or shorts
- Blue & white gingham checked summer dress
- Navy blue jumper, cardigan or fleece*
- Plain black, grey, white or navy socks/tights
- Black, lace-up or Velcro shoes
* Uniform with the school logo on it is preferred (but not compulsory) and can be purchased from “Laser School Wear” shop in Runcorn Old Town:
- Polo shirts
- Reversible waterproof/fleece jackets
Children may wear plain white, short-sleeved T-shirts or plain white vests under their school shirts.
PE kit to change into– kept in a small, named bag which can be hung on a coat peg.
- Navy blue or black shorts
- White T-shirt
- Pumps or trainers
- Plain black, grey, white or navy socks
- Track suit (preferably in a school colour) may be worn during colder months if PE is outside
(Book bags and PE kit bags can be purchased from the school office.)
Please ensure that all clothing, shoes and bags are named.